Do you have any plan of migrating to a European country? Here is an article which supports you to migrate to a European country. Many individuals wish to go for different EU countries in order to reside or work in their province as well to enjoy their high standard of living. Some Individuals wish to go for their high paid jobs. These are the basic qualities of an Individual.
In order to fulfill all your desired wishes, you need to obtain EU Blue Card. However, a Non-EU citizen has to acquire an EU Blue Card in order to work in the Europe.
EU Blue Card
At present 25 countries supports with EU Blue Card Program. EU Blue Card is a residence and work permit for the highly qualified skilled immigrants who desire to migrate to a European country. In order to acquire EU Blue Card, an aspirant must qualify in the wage and training requirement.
Why to choose EU Blue Card?
- Income and working circumstances are similar to the Nationals
- Can travel along the Schengen area
- Applicant has an access in the social economic rights
- Friendly circumstances for family reunification
- Permanent residency viewpoint
- Freedom of Association.
What are the requirements for EU Blue Card?
- Must have a valid passport
- No criminal records
- Health insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adequate Funds
- Have to undergo TB test i.e. tuberculosis within three months after the residence permit is granted
These are the above requirements one should satisfy in order to obtain EU Blue Card. Therefore, you can migrate to Europe under EU Blue Card Immigration.
Successfully approved applicants are granted with residence and work permit which allows them to reside in EU with economic rights. Family members can also accompany with the main EU Blue Card applicant.