The southern most part of the African continent, South Africa is nothing like you imagined. From the latest technology to serene nature, from splendid wildlife to picture sque beaches, the country had everything. Most people prefer living in Cape Town or Johannesburg. I am sure some of your family and friends have also settled in this beautiful nation.
If you have your family or relatives you wish to join, then here are the steps for it:
- Fill the application Form DHA-1738.
- Have a valid passport that is machine readable.
- Carry one photograph.
- Marriage or birth certificate or other notaries to prove your status.
- A South African passport or identity document with a permanent residence permit or birth certificate if your relative is born in South Africa.
- Police Clearance Document(s) if you are 18 years and above from all the countries where you have resided for a minimum of one year.
- Divorce certificate (if it applies to you).
- Proof of custody if you have your children with you.
- Parental consent if you are a minor.
- Vaccination bill if you have traveled through South America or Africas yellow fever zone.
- Radiology reports unless you are pregnant or 12 years of age and Medical reports are a mandate.
- Bank statements or other credentials to prove the availability of funds.
These are the important documents required for Immigration to South Africa on a South African Relatives Visa. There may be additional papers required depending on your reason for travel or your civil status. It will be easier to go through a reputed consultancy than struggle on your own.
You can visit our site zentora.com or drop by one of our centers in various cities and we can guide you through the entire process.