SINP Express Entry category opened to accept 400 applications.
International skilled worker – Occupations in demand subcategory:
Skilled workers who don’t have an employment offer but highly skilled in the occupation that is in-demand in Saskatchewan may be eligible to apply for nomination by the SINP.
- Applicant must score minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the point assessment
- Proof of settlement plan and settlement funds
- Applicant must have at least one year of experience in past 10 years to the field of Training or education in a high skilled occupation in NOC.
- Applicant must complete training, education or apprenticeship equivalent that is comparable to the Canadian education system.
Program criteria may change without notice and applications will be assessed according to the criteria. The SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each year for applicants with and without employment offers.
International skilled worker – Saskatchewan express entry subcategory:
Under this skilled workers are in citizenship & immigration Canada’s express entry pool may be eligible to apply for nomination by SINP
Applicants who apply under Saskatchewan express entry subcategory live outside of Canada.
- Applicant must be accepted into CIC’s express entry pool & have an express entry profile number and job seeker validation code
- Applicant must score minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point
- Must provide valid language test
- Applicant must have completed a minimum 1 year of post-secondary training or education which is comparable to the Canadian education system
- Minimum level of work experience in related field
- 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada in the past 3 years
- Experience must be in a high skilled occupation that is considered to be in demand in Saskatchewan
- Work experience in skilled trade must hold a certificate of qualification in skilled trade from the Saskatchewan apprenticeship & trade certification commission.