Australia which is famous for its diverse education with various types of study options for the foreign students with about 1,200 educational institutions with 22,000 courses can be chosen from these institutions. You have an opportunity to study levels of education from primary education to the higher education level. Regardless of which course you are undertaking, Australia’s policy is to provide a high quality of education and also to provide protection for foreign students.
Thus, many students from all over the globe enter into their province by leaving behind their family members but Australian government accepts the eligible family members to enter into their country as well to reside and to work. Thus, it is well known as an Australian Student Dependent Visa. Therefore, individuals who are willing to migrate under Student Dependent Visa have to fulfil the below criteria as well as requirements.
Eligibility criteria for Student Dependent Visa:
- Partner or a family member of the Student visa applicant
- If their partner is an Australian Permanent residency
- If the applicant has to be a child of the Australian Student Visa holder of below 18 years of age
Requirements for the Student Dependent Visa:
- Must provide a valid passport
- Must provide a marriage certificate
- Must meet health requirements
- Should not have any criminal records
- Can study in Australia up to three months only
- Applicant can work in Australia for about 20 hours in a week
Therefore, this is all about the eligibility criteria and requirements for the Student Dependent visa. If you have any plans of migrating to Australia you need to acquire all these requirements.