Australians allow nomination scheme for the highly skilled workers for the Permanent immigration. Employer Nomination Scheme is divided into two sections. The First section is that the employer has to apply for the Department in order to get approval for the position to which an applicant has been nominated. The Second section is that the employee has to apply separately for this application visa.
This visa will be granted only when the nominated appointment must get approval from the visa applicant and must meet the following criteria to grant a visa. The employer application and the visa application for the approval of a nominated position can be issued at the same time.
Employer Nomination Scheme
This scheme is sketched out mainly for the skilled employees who desire to work in Australia permanently. The visa which is offered under this visa is known as the Permanent Resident Visa, it can be applied through in or outside of Australia.
There are three sections under this scheme they are:
- Temporary Residence Transition stream
- Direct Entry stream and
- Agreement stream
Requirements for Employer Nomination Scheme
- Applicant has to be approved by an approved Australian Employer
- Age must be below 50 years
- Must meet the requirements such as skills, qualifications and work experiences
- Must apply to the nominated stream
- Health Insurance
- No criminal records
Features of this Employer Nominated Scheme
- Can reside, work and study in Australia indefinitely
- Access to the Medicare
- Paves way for the Australian citizenship
- Eligible Family members can be sponsored under the PR
This is all about the Employer nomination scheme and Requirements as well as their features. Therefore, individuals who are willing to migrate to Australia under this scheme have to satisfy all the above requirements.